Friday, November 03, 2006

What would you do if you were Queen For a Day?


If I could be Queen for the Day..... hmmmm.... I don't think I'd actually want to be Queen of the World, Continent, Country, Kingdom... not even a small city. Too much responsiblity for me! But if I could live like a queen for the day around here... well... it would start off by adjusting the start time for school so my kids and I could sleep in and then leisurely get ready and they'd go off to school around, oh, 10:00. And they wouldn't go by bus... no, a limo would pick them up at the front door so I could give them a quick kiss and a wave from the warmth of my own foyer! Then I tell the maid and cook about their duties for the day and I'd go off to soak in my hot tub before getting ready for a leisurely of whatever struck my fancy... perhaps a day shopping with an unlimited pre-paid Visa, or a day of scrapbooking on my brandnew computer with my unlimited prepaid account at dsp and unlimited memory on my harddrive, or a day having lunch with friends, or a day with my husband... who has retired because he now has an unlimited prepaid Visa too! That is actually what I'd do if I were Queen.... I'd grant him a knighthood complete with an income producing estate and servants to do his bidding so he could stay home and be with me! :)

(The layout is made with products from October's Club Digital by the DSP designers and Lauren Bavin's Pretty As A Princess page kit also available from dsp.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

(awesome layout) and great ideas for the queen day.

carin.c said...

Cool layout and fantasticly queenie wishes!

Glynis said...

This is a beautiful layout, Ann and I'm really enjoying reading your blog. It's so much fun getting to know people this way!

*love2scrap* said...

I like this one, but I reallllly like the one for rene's challenge.